Thursday, February 12, 2015

Progress on Baby R's Neutral Nursery

Over the past two weeks we have made so much progress on Baby R's room!  In case you missed it- here is the gender neutral nursery idea board I shared last week.  You can read more about it here.
Neutral Nursery Design Board www.olivelaneinteriors.com


My husband (thank you!) painted the room Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Grey and I LOVE it!  It's the most perfect light beige-grey I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.  In my next house I'm going to paint every single room that color- no lie.

Edgecomb Grey Capiz Shell Pendant World Market www.olivelaneinteriors.com

We also had an electrician come out and install the Large Capiz Lotus Pendant from World Market.  We hung it more like a ceiling flush mounted fixture than a chandelier but I feel like it's the perfect light for the room.  The shells really help to diffuse the light in the room.  

Pottery Barn Wingback Rocker White Caitlin Wilson Gold Dot Pillow Land of Nod Gold Pouf www.olivelaneinteriors.com

Next up- the rocker, dresser and ottoman all arrived this week!  The rocker is the Wingback Rocker from pottery barn kids.  Aside from it being pretty- it's also super comfortable.  I really like how high the back of the chair is so I can rest my head back.  You can also swap out the rocker part for stationary legs which is great for repurposing the chair in the future.  The pillow is the Gold Dot Pillow from Caitlin Wilson textiles which I stole from our living room.

Pottery Barn Wingback Rocker White Caitlin Wilson Gold Dot Pillow Land of Nod Gold Pouf www.olivelaneinteriors.com

The gold pouf is from Land of Nod.  It's actually a lot bigger than I thought it would be but that's a good thing.  It works really well as an ottoman with the chair and I think it adds some fun to the room.

Pottery Barn Emery Dresser Simply White www.olivelaneinteriors.com


Dresser is the Emery Extra Wide Dresser from Pottery Barn Kids.  It's gorgeous and that's all I can say about that.  Don't mind the furniture sliders under the feet- I'm still deciding where I want the dresser to be.

We're off to a really good start with the room.  Just waiting on the crib to arrive to decide exactly where everything will go and then its onto the artwork and accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...