Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Neutral Nursery Design



In case you missed my post last week- we're expecting our first baby in May!  We decided not to find out the gender, although now that I've started planning the nursery it's killing me not know!  My plan is to keep it really neutral with white, beiges, greys and gold so that once the baby is here we can decorate it more to that specific gender.  Over the next week or so we're installing the World Market Capiz Light and hopefully getting the walls painted in Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray.  I'll update with photos along the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...