Friday, February 13, 2015

Here's What...

I was feeling the love this week with Valentine's Day on the way when I put this round up together.


Athleta has been stealing my heart from Lululemon lately with the printed crops.  I'm pretty sure if I bought these crops I'd be inspired to get to the gym more... or I'd wear them on a the weekends and just look like I worked out.  That's the same thing, right?


I pinned this champagne drink recipe this week first for the beautiful photography but second because I think it looks super tasty.  This would make for a pretty little Valentine toast.


The greek key pillows I used in my guest room from Target are on super sale right now!  Use code BEMINE and get 10% off.  And if you spend $75 on home items (which is way too easy to do at Target) you get 15% off.


I'm loving the way the scallops on this sweater from J.Crew Factory makes it instantly girly- perfect for Valentine's day.  I'm also a huge fan of any white and grey combo.  Dear J.Crew Factory- please start making maternity clothes.  Love, Me.


Happy Valentine's Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...