Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Guest Bedroom: After

Yesterday I shared with you my inspiration photos and my "before" photos of our guest room.   If you missed it- here they are in all their glory...


And now for the fun part... here's what our guest bedroom looks like today!

Guest Bedroom Bright and Clean

First the walls got a fresh coat of paint with Benjamin Moore's Manchester Tan (HC-81).


I spent one day of marathon shopping at Target and Homegoods and was able to find everything I needed!

Guest Bedroom Upholstered Headboard Target

Fresh white linens makes the space feel clean and inviting.

Guest Bedroom Pottery Barn Bedding

I was able to give this room a total makeover in just one weekend and for under $600!  I still want to add some artwork to the walls and find a spot for my sewing table but in the mean time this room is ready for guests!


Sources
Lamps: Target (similar)
Drapes: Homegoods

Do you have any projects you've been wanting to tackle but have been putting off?  I promise it's so worth diving in and getting it done!


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love the headboard! You can really see your inspiration boards come through in the final product. I wish I had your design skills

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...