Monday, February 16, 2015

Pillows for the Family Room

My family room pillows were getting a little beat up and to be honest I was over them.  I love making a few small, inexpensive updates to completely change a room.  Over the weekend I sewed up some new pillows for our family room.




The ikat fabric is by Magnolia Home Fashions- Java Ikat in Pewter.  I purchased it at Fabric.com




The trellis patterned fabric is by Kravet- Riad in Coconut.  I purchased a few yards from Life On Virginia Street's Fabric Store.


Another new addition to the family room, this side table from Pottery Barn.  It's the Chloe Side Table in Black wood finish.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...