Friday, January 30, 2015

Here's What...

In honor of the Super Bowl this Sunday...






I am all about watching the Super Bowl from the comfort of my couch in my comfiest sweat pants.  I love these joggers from Albion Fit.  Comfort + Style = Perfection



 I not so secretly watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and I am so excited to play this commercial bingo with some friends from The Flair Exchange.

I saw this recipe on Pinterst this week that takes a new twist on the classic buffalo chicken dip by rolling it up in Pillsbury crescent rolls.  Buffalo dip is a must for watching football so I'll be trying out this dip on Sunday!


And last but not least I am so excited to see Katy Perry perform during the halftime show.  I haven't been this excited since Beyonce performed!  And how cute is her pedicure she posted on Instagram this week.


Happy Super Bowl everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...