Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Organized Jewelry

Organized Jewelry West Elm www.olivelaneinteriors.com

I love keeping my home organized and my jewelry is no exception.  I like to use my jewelry as decor in my home rather than packing it away in a jewelry box.  I keep my bracelets organized with a velvet bracelet stand from The Container Store.  


I use the West Elm glass shadow box to display the jewelry I wear everyday.


Organized Jewelry Ikat West Elm Bowl  olivelaneinteriors.com

And I keep all of my bangles in this pretty ikat bowl.

How do you keep your jewelry organized?

2 comments:

  1. Monograms are always so nice and personal...not something that you can easily find when looking for wholesale costume western jewellery which I usually go for. I'm thinking that this piece would nicely add more variety to my jewelry box choices. Thanks for posting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charme Spirit est une boutique en ligne proposant des bijoux originaux de créateur, des bijoux fantaisie, de qualité à petits prix. Intemporel, chic, classique, bohème, ethnique, rock tendance, casual, pop, colorés, De l’indispensable à l’indémodable. acheter bijoux

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...