Monday, January 26, 2015

E-Design Client: Entryway

 Everyone loves a good before and after!  Here is an e-design I did for a client that was looking to add a cabinet with some storage to her entryway.  She simply wanted to add furniture and artwork without changing any of the paint colors.  It always helps when you are starting with a beautiful space!


She wanted a calm, soft entryway and we came up with the design below.  A cabinet that would provide some storage and a really soft abstract painting.

Calm Grey Entryway E-Design Olive Lane

And here's what the entryway looks like today! A few small changes made a big impact!


Interested in working together?  E-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...