Friday, January 23, 2015

Here's What...

Welcome to this weeks "Here's What"...  showcasing what I'm loving, I'm buying, I'm cooking, I'm obsessed with... you get it!





Erin Gates of Elements of Style revealed her Master Suite and I am obsessed with her bathroom.  That floor is to die for and I love the soft gold fixtures with the grey.  If this was my bathroom I'd never leave the house.




Amy of Delineate Your Dwelling created a great FREE printable 2015 calendar.  If you're like me and you waited to buy a calendar until it was actually 2015 and the selection was completely picked over then this is your calendar!  Not to mention I love it's beautiful, simple design.




I made this super easy crock pot tortilla soup from the Skinny Fork last week for dinner and it was delicious!  The ingredients were simple and healthy and it tastes as good as it looks in that picture- bonus, it actually looked like the picture when I was done.  When does that ever happen with a Pinterest recipe?!




I'm obsessed with the Braemore Jamil Natural leopard fabric because it's like leopard all grown up and modern.  I bought myself a yard to make a pillow for my office chair.  Right now it's on backorder but you can pre-order it from The Fabric Mill.



Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...