Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Molly Sim's Home in Lonny Magazine


Lonny's March issue features some stunning photos of Molly Sim's Beverly Hills home.  It's got a really cool laid back but glamorous vibe- a tough combo to pull off but she does it perfectly.  Here are some great shots from the issue.  Read the whole article here.

I love how everything in this room feels really "grown up" and sophisticated and then the tie dye pillows instantly fun it up.


Love the pop of yellow against all of the grey in this photo.


A glamorous bar cart- really like the way the mirror is off center above the bar cart.



...And the best for last.  I love, love, love this room.  The modern Saarinen table with the soft upholstered wing back chairs and the bright chartreuse drapes- I wouldn't change a thing.

Feeling so inspired by her home here are a few affordable pieces I found that you can purchase for your own home that capture the same feel.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...