Monday, March 23, 2015

E-Design Client: Formal Living Room

It's been so long since I shared an after photo from an e-design client.  I've been sitting on a few great photos from clients that I keep meaning to share and then keep forgetting...  Forgive me friends!

This e-design was for a client that was looking for a formal, sophisticated living room and was starting with a completely empty room.  My client had recently painted and the carpet was brand new so those were the only things that stayed.

Here's a look at the E-Design I created for her... as well as the floor plan.

Formal Sophisticated Living Room Design Grey and Neutral E-Design Olive Lane www.olivelaneinteriors.com



And here are a few photos of the final design!


Formal Sophisticated Living Room Design Grey and Neutral E-Design Olive Lane www.olivelaneinteriors.com

Formal Sophisticated Living Room Design Grey and Neutral E-Design Olive Lane www.olivelaneinteriors.com

I love my e-design clients!  Didn't she do a fabulous job executing the design?

Interested in working together?  Check out my Services page and e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...