Friday, March 6, 2015

Here's What...





I just found out about the company, Chasing Paper that makes peel and stick wallpaper- perfect for someone who wants the look of wallpaper but isn't ready to make the commitment... or the mess aka Me!  I'm loving this ikat paper for a possible accent wall if Baby R is a girl.  Anyone use Chasing Paper before? 


I made this hummingbird cake recipe from Living Well Spending Less over the weekend for a few friends we had over and it was super tasty.  I'm not a huge cake fan but this is more of a bread like consistency which I love.  Make sure you use her recipe for the brown butter cream cheese frosting- it's the best part!


So many things to love about this entryway from Bliss at Home- the graphic print on the wall, the entry table (which is the desk I use in my office) and that great animal print runner.  It's the perfect spot to try out a little animal print without it getting crazy and even better, it's a bargain from RugsUSA.  Love me a bargain rug!



I've been obsessed with sculpted towels ever since I fell in love with a few at Anthropologie.  I love how lacey and pretty they look- a great update to your bathroom for spring.  These bath towels from World Market are on sale and I'm kind of in love with them!

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm headed out off to sunny Florida today but I have a few posts planned for next week so be sure to stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...