Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baby R's Nursery Plan Updated

I've been hard at work over here on Baby R's nursery.  After getting all of the neutral "big" items for the nursery, I was craving some color for my gender neutral nursery.  I love all of the white and gold in my original design but I just felt like it needed something to bring it to life.  I've been loving this sea foam green color ever since I bought this fitted crib sheet at Pottery Barn Kids.  I decided to incorporate that color into the design and that way, if it's a girl I can pair some coral colors with it later and if it's a boy I can add some light blue and grey.  A win-win!

Gender Neutral Nursery Design Mint Green and Gold Olive Lane www.olivelaneinteriors.com

All of the big pieces from the original design stayed (more about that here) but by adding the rug and tassel garland it definitely gave it the life and color I'd been craving...  just another pregnancy symptom :-)

Fitted Crib Sheet: Pottery Barn Kids - Rowan Sheet



I can't wait to share updated photos of the nursery as some of the new pieces start to ship.  If you follow me on instagram (@olivelaneinteriors) you'll get a few sneak peeks!


1 comment:

  1. nice post . thanks for sharing with us. I also want to share some classy collection of round beach towel with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...