Friday, March 27, 2015

Here's What...



Lately I've been looking for a big abstract piece of art for my living room but as the art gets larger, so does the price tag.  After pinning so many abstract pieces of art that I really liked, I came across this DIY abstract art tutorial from Style Me Pretty Living.  It looks easy enough and I've always found painting to be super relaxing.  I'm definitely considering giving it a try this weekend.


Um hello, I love you.  I am obsessed with the Amelia Wood Bead Chandelier from Pottery Barn.  It's the most beautiful mix of elegant and casual.  Major statement piece here.


I really enjoyed the before and after photos of this Serene Bohemian Space on Domaine Home.  The transformation is incredible and I really love the pops of red in the space.


Just bought the Clear Rosa iPhone case from Rifle Paper Co.  Why I love it?  It's sturdy.  It adds instant spring to my  phone (which I am wanting so badly).  And you can still see my gold iPhone through the case.  I didn't wait for 2 months on back order to get the gold iPhone just to cover it up!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...