Monday, March 2, 2015

Alternatives to Subway Tile in the Kitchen

Who doesn't love a good crisp white subway tile in a kitchen?  It's timeless and clean looking and works with a variety of different styles. 
White Subway Tile Kitchen www.olivelaneinteriors.com

 But maybe you're looking for that little something extra.  That added oomph!  I'm not suggesting you work in some painted fruit tiles...  (yikes!)


But I've found some great alternatives to the simple white subway tile that still keep your kitchen feeling modern and clean but adds that extra design element you might be looking for.

Alternative to Subway Tiles for White Kitchen Backsplash www.olivelaneinteriors.com

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 



1 comment:

  1. We’ve been stumbling around the internet and found your blog along the way.

    We love your work! What a great corner of the internet :)





    pave tile store

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...