Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mid-Century Modern Design

When designing a blank space sometimes its hard to get started.  I love starting with a favorite fabric or rug to draw inspiration from.  Today I am teaming up with Chairish, a site where you can buy and sell vintage furniture and decor.

My design started when I saw this amazing antique Mohtashem Kashan rug.  I loved the deep blue and rust in the rug and used those colors to guide my design.   I paired the vintage rug with some more mid century modern pieces to give it a really eclectic, modern feel.  I really went out of my comfort zone with this design but I love how it turned out!
Mid Century Modern Design Navy and Rust www.olivelaneinteriors.com

Sources



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...