Friday, February 6, 2015

Here's What...

Here's What www.Olivelaneinteriors.com




I love these espadrille flats for spring and these Target ones are only $25 and as if you needed more reason, they are currently Buy One Get One 50% off!  I already bought the leopard pair but I may need to go back and get the black ones.

Target Espadrille Flats www.olivelaneinteriors.com


Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere shared baby's nursery this week and it is super cool.  It's got a laid back California girl vibe but still maintains some girly, whimsy.  Love!  Make sure you check out the full room tour on her blog.

Baby Fuller Nursery Cupcakes and Cashmere www.olivelaneinteriors.com


My mom sent me this video from Food & Wine about the correct way to deseed a pomegranate and let's just say I have been doing it all wrong... this could be why my kitchen looks like a scene from Dexter every time I try to cut into one of these.  I have to try this!

How to Deseed a Pomegranate Food & Wine www.olivelaneinteriors.com


How cute is this french bulldog coin bank from Z Gallerie?  I'm a sucker for all things frenchie and I'm thinking Baby R might need this...
French Bulldog Coin Bank Z Gallerie www.olivelaneinteriors.com


Happy Friday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...