Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Get the Look: Entryway


This image has been pinned and repinned a zillion time on Pinterest... so much so that I couldn't find the original source! (please let me know if you know the source)  I think the reason it works so well is the neutral palette, simple accessories and the layer of textures. It's all about the texture!  Notice the rustic metal table is offset by the soft throw, the natural straw basket, the softness of the flowers and then the clean modern look of the lamp.  With a little digging I found some affordable pieces to recreate this look.




Sources
Vases: West Elm- Cermacist and Waterscape

Are there any images you've seen on Pinterest that you'd like to see me recreate?  Leave me a comment below- I'd love to hear your suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...