Friday, March 15, 2013

Fashion Friday : Saucy Glossie

This week's Fashion Friday features super talented Lindsey Calla of Saucy Glossie.   She has an amazing blog and best of all she styles outfits for a "real girl budget"!  I've been craving spring badly so when I saw her In the Air outfit I immediately got inspired!

I used her painted floral t-shirt as my inspiration for the color and kept everything soft and light!  I gave it a color punch with two yellow moroccan poufs- similar in color to her purse.  I love to use moroccan poufs to add color to a space.


Furbish Studio Fuschia Ikat Silk Pillow
Etsy Blue Dive Pillows Hand Painted Floral Pillow
Furbish Studio Everett Chair


Make sure to check my Pinterest for other little gems that didn't make it onto the board!

3 comments:

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...