Friday, February 15, 2013

Fashion Friday : Sophisticated in Style


This week's Fashion Friday features Lauren from Sophisticated in Style.  Lauren is a blogger newbie just like me so I'm thrilled to be featuring her!  After looking through some of her outfits Victorian Pattern caught my eye.  I loved the print of the pants and clutch and thought it would translate really well into a room design.


Lauren is an MBA student so I decided to do an office design for her.  



Pottery Barn Ava Metal Desk
Overstock Mid-Back Leather Chair
RugsUSA Homespun Inspire Charcoal Rug (currently 50% off!)
JC Penney Double Gourd Ceramic Lamp
Home Decorators Reflections Bookcase
Etsy Shop AmandaCatherineDes Black and White Prints- here and here
Etsy Shop SewSusieDesigns Trellis Lumbar Pillow
Overstock Dante X-Bench



Want to be featured for Fashion Friday?  E-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. Kelly!!! I am just flattered. Thanks for the kind words and you are so talented. I wish you could have seen the smile on my face when I saw this! Love the space. When I have a home office can you design for me?! :p xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you like it and big thank you for featuring me on your blog as well! All the best!

      Delete
  2. I adore the look and I really love the space you've created - i'd take it as my office any day!!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...