Monday, February 18, 2013

Red White & Blue

In honor of President's Day I've put together a red, white and blue themed round up of a few of my favorite home decor items!


Overstock Pet Navy Blue Striped Bed
C.Wonder Foo Dogs 
C.Wonder Ikat Turtle Cylinder Ginger Jar
Target Threshold Paisley Toss Pillow
Pottery Barn Madison Silver-Plated Red Grosgrain Frame
Anthropologie Capri Blue Candle Tin
RugsUSA Homespun Trellis Rug
Overstock Safavieh White Garden Stool
Jonathan Adler Zig Zag Throw

Also be sure to check out the super nice feature Lauren from Sophisticated in Style did about Olive Lane!  Thanks girl!



2 comments:

  1. Great picks...I desperately need more pattern on my home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I love all of these items!! You have such fabulous taste xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...