Thursday, January 3, 2013

Target Update

After seeing that photo yesterday from TargetDoesItAgain I made certain I got myself over to Target- but imagine my disappointment when my Target didn't have that collection.  I'm holding out hope that it goes online soon or better yet comes to my local Target!  But my frown was turned upside when I saw these two lovely displays!



What do you guys think?  I love all of the color and pattern- it gets me in the mood for warmer weather!  The first one feels very Anthropologie to me while the second one is more West Elm / Crate and Barrel.   Either way you can't go wrong here- and did I mention nothing was over $69.99!  I wasn't able to find a name for these collections but everything is Threshold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...