Thursday, January 3, 2013

Target Does It Again

Happy New Year!  I just got back from Key West yesterday and ready to blog!  Getting a break from the cold with sunshine and friends was much needed but now it's back to work.  Since I spent some quality time in the airport I got my fair share of Pinterest-time and Instagram-time.  I am slightly obsessed with @targetdoesitagain  - these ladies are digging through the shelves of Target daily and when I saw this pic I had to share...

via Target Does It Again

I'm obsessed.  I love the combo of coral, navy and mint.  Doesn't this feel so fresh and clean and ready for spring?  I will definitely be at target tomorrow!!  I see some major potential for my home office and living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...