Monday, January 7, 2013

Favorite Neutrals

When I worked at Benjamin Moore one of the top questions I got was "what's a good neutral?"  So here is my top 5 neutrals from Benjamim Moore that are tried and true go-to's for me!  Whether you are looking for light or dark, cool or warm- one of them should do the trick!

1. Manchester Tan HC-81 -  A cool light-medium neutral
via Pinterest

 2. Wheeling Neutral HC-92 -  A medium beige with some grey to it
via Luxury for the Home
 3. Monroe Bisque HC-26 - A warm medium beige
via Designer Shari Misturak for IN Studio & Co. Interiors
4. Powell Buff HC-35 - A warm beige, similar to Monore Bisque but with a hair more gold.
via Houzz
 5. Papaya 957 - A light, warm beige.  Great for hallways.
via Ruth Burts Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...