Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sunburst Mirror for Less

I've been wanting a sunburst mirror for above our bed for a while now and was pretty much set on the Bellesol Mirror from Ballard Design but for $169 I felt like I could probably find it cheaper if I kept searching Homegoods.
Bellesol Mirror - Ballard Design

I was at Target to pick up a few things and spotted this Threshold Sunburst mirror for only $39.99!!!
Sunburst Mirror - Target



Total bargain and looks SO much like the Ballard mirror!  I bought it on the spot, took it home and had my hubby put it up during halftime of one of the zillion football games on this weekend.




Loving it right??




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...