Friday, December 14, 2012

Roberts Ave- Master Bedroom

I just started working with a young couple that settled on a gorgeous home in the suburbs of Philadelphia and they contacted me for some help with selecting a few paint colors.  The previous owners were more on the 90's traditional side (think tassels, floral vines and swags) and this young couple was looking for a fresh new look.  I went to their home last week to select colors for their master bedroom, master bath and guest room.
We started with their master bedroom.

Isn't this an amazing master bedroom?  All of the natural light and the wooded view- not to mention a great size room!  She wanted the room to feel "clean and cozy".  They have espresso wood furntiure and a pretty white duvet they wanted to keep.  We decided on one of my favorites, BM Rockport Gray.  
 
Action shot!  I promise to get a finished photo but already I am loving it.  Next up is window coverings and I'm thinking relaxed roman shades- clean, soft, and not fussy!






1 comment:

  1. I think the Rockport gray is going to look graaaaay-t! We don't really need to paint any rooms in our house currently (but I want to) and After seeing thAt color here and on yhl, I just might go for it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...