Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Pillows

Hello December- Where did you come from?!  The past few months have flown by for me!  We had a really busy year with all of the wedding planning for our wedding this past July, getting the pup in September and we've still only been in our new house for a year!  Last week we got our tree and I pulled out all of our Christmas decorations... which fits in one Rubbermaid tub (so sad)... so I've been on a mission to shop for decorations to put our house in the Christmas spirit.

First stop- holiday pillows!

Berry Wreath- Pottery Barn


Christmas Tree Crewel- Pottery Barn



Really love this one from Etsy shop The Lauren Collection- here!




And this fun bolster from Target- here!


 Here's what I ended up with... all from Pottery Barn. 


Nothing says winter like cable-knit sweaters!






Make sure you check back tomorrow for the rest of my holiday decorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...