Thursday, December 13, 2012

C. Wonder in King of Prussia


Last Friday I was invited to the grand opening party of the C. Wonder store at the King of Prussia Mall.  C.Wonder has really stylish clothing, shoes and jewelry but they also have great home accessories!



The event was a really good time and had a big turn out  There was a DJ playing oldies and servers with trays of cocktails- who doesn't like shopping with a cocktail in hand?  Even Mr. C. Wonder (Chris Burch) was there.

Here's My Loving-at-C.Wonder-Right-Now List


Ikat nesting bowls- set of 3  They're so versatile- perfect for styling a bookcase, on a coffee table or end table, or... as a bowl!

Tea Light Votive Set- love the jewel tones

Monogram Decorative Plates - These are so pretty and would make a great gift.  I'd love to see that "K" on my desk.


Monogrammed Jewelry Box - I might get this to put on an end table in my living room.   I featured it in green in my emerald post here. I love how sleek it looks in the white.
And this pillow - so chic!

What did I come home with.... a frenchie plate!  Not as cute as my olive but still pretty cute.  I've been using it to put my jewelry in at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...