Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nate Berkus for Target


As I was perusing the Home aisles at Target I saw Nate Berkus' new book, The Things That Matter and had to have it.  He writes about his life, his experiences and how it all shaped the style of his home (which is gorgeous).  He also shows a handful of other homes that he's designed including Dr. Ruth, yes that Dr. Ruth!.

Favorite quote from the book: "For me, the most successful interiors in the world are put together by people who surround themselves with objects that bring them joy."

Here's a few of my favorite from his Target Collection which you can purchase online here.
Wood and Bone Top Box | $24.99

Basket Tray | $17.99
Monterrey Decorative Pillow | $24.99
Studded Lacquer Tray | $29.99
Chevron Urn | Stores Only


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...