Friday, December 21, 2012

Gifts for the Host

Christmas is only a few days away and by now you are probably up to your eyeballs in wrapping paper and cookies!  For those that have put off shopping I have pulled together my top 5 host gifts that your host will actually want to receive!  Most will ship in time for Christmas if you order by noon so hurry up and get shopping!

Simple, elegant and versatile.  You can use the small ones for snacks or as a votive.

Capri Blue Candles


These are my most favorite candles because of the way the smell and also the gorgeous blue glass jar.  I have the pomegranate citrus right now and LOVE it.

 They will use this a million times!



They make serving cheese look good!




And if all else fails... grab a bottle of wine and dress it in one of these guys from Sur La Table.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...