Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Target Runner and Some Dog Shaming

I was really looking forward to posting today about the awesome runner I bought for my kitchen at Target over the weekend.  How the pattern and color was perfect and how comfy it is under the toes when cooking. Oh and it was a great deal at only $40!
Maples Fretwork Rug Collection

But then I came home from work to this...


Apparently Olive liked it too.


I couldn't give up on this runner yet ($40 isn't really a great deal if you only get 2 days out of it) so I gave it a little hair cut and left it.


Work with what you got ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Your dog is showing no shame. He's got his "I'm not apologizing because she left alone" face on.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...