Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Coastal Entryway


Maybe it's the summer weather but I've been really into the casual coastal style lately.  I decided to re-style from my front entry cabinet to incorporate that coastal style I've been loving.
Of course I forgot to take a photo of the before but really there wasn't much going on but two turquoise lamps and a tray to collect keys and other junk.


The console table is the Reflections Three-Piece Cabinet Set from Home Decorators.  It was one of the first pieces of furniture I bought when we moved over 3 years ago and it is still one of my favorites.


The glass lamp with textured shade was perfect for the casual look I wanted.  We needed something to catch the keys and other "stuff" that my husband likes to drop on his way in the door and the gold dipped bowl was perfect for it.


I found these glass bottles at Homegoods as well as the silver thing- I'm not sure really what to call it?  The bottles reminded me of sea glass.


The new artwork was painted by your's truly!  I bought a large canvas at Michael's one wild Friday night as well as some paints and a brush and went nuts.  I had found a few Abstract paintings I liked on Pinterest and kept my iPad open to them as I painted.  It was a pretty relaxing thing to do and super easy!

Sources
Bowl: Nate Berkus- Gold Dipped Bowl (old, similar here)
Glass Bottles: Homegoods
Silver Decorative Thing: Homegoods
Artwork: Me!
Wall Color: Benjamin Moore- Chelsea Gray



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...