Monday, October 21, 2013

Did I Ever Show You My Guest Bathroom?

No... I didn't think so.  But there's reason for that- we never use it so it's barely on my radar but recently I bought some artwork, a fancy new shower curtain and some rugs and now its looking pretty decent.

I love this shower curtain- it incorporates the taupe, warm- medium brown wood tones, and the blue grey walls.  This bathroom is original to when we moved in.  Not my favorite choices but the shower curtain seems to make it all work.




Please excuse my photography skills- do you know how hard it is to take photos of a small bathroom without any windows?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...