Monday, September 23, 2013

My Fall Bedroom Update

I love swapping my bedding when the seasons change.  If you remember I had the all white bedding with gold pillows for the summer but it felt a little cold for the winter.  

I was craving some color and pattern and found this gorgeous duvet from Serena & Lily.


The sunburst mirror was downstairs in my living room and I decided to swap it out with the round mirror that was over the bed before.  The sunburst mirror fills the space a little bit better and I used the A & K that were there before to style my bookcase.  





 Threshold Blanket and Thomas O'Brien Sheets from Target.




4 comments:

  1. I love it! Where's your headboard from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Missy! I ordered it from furniture store in Delaware- Johnny Janosik (http://www.johnnyjanosik.com/)

      Delete
  2. Would LOVE for you to share some of your home updates on my link up! I adore your bar cart styling! Really enjoyed sharing your family room with my readers! You could be featured again :)

    http://designerinteal.blogspot.com/2013/08/blogger-homes-and-september-link-up.html

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing my family room- I'll have to stop over :-)

      Delete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...