Thursday, August 15, 2013

E-Design Client: Home Office

Just last week I started working with my client Stephanie Hayden Minix, real estate superstar, on an e-design for her home office. (they're starting to be my "thing" right?!)  Anyways, she's a super successful real estate agent in Philadelphia and does a lot of work from her home so it had to be functional and inspiring.  After talking about her likes and dislikes we thought a modern neutral space would be perfect for her.


Now that's a desk chair that says who's boss.

And if you are looking for a real estate agent in the Philadelphia area Stephanie is your girl!  She's got some of the best listings I've seen in the area.
Be sure to check out all her listings at: www.dalyluxuryhomes.com/


Interested in working together?  E-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...