Thursday, July 11, 2013

Colorful Kitchen Barstools

Remember that post I did about the Tolix Marais bar stool for less from Overstock? If not you can go back and check it out here.  They came in a ton of really fun colors.


And recently I saw them pop up at Target too!  

Carlisle Metal Bar Stool - Set of 2
They come in Navy, Copper, Distressed Metal, Green and Yellow!

All white kitchens are the "rave" right now but sometimes they leave me craving a little pop of color.  These stools are a cheap and easy way to achieve some color in your life without having to make any permanent changes.  Here are a few examples I found floating around Pinterest


Bold and colorful furniture can transform a space! See Kate's ideas fr0m Centsation Style:  http://www.bhg.com/blogs/centsational-style/2013/06/22/bold-bright/?socsrc=bhgpin062513colorfurniture

copper lamp shade, wood, blackboard chalk, pink chairs



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...