Friday, April 26, 2013

Fashion Friday : Blush & Red

Happy Friday everyone!  Lately I have been obsessing over wearing blush and red together.  It sounds like an unlikely pairing but the more I see it the more I love it!

sources via Pinterest

I was curious to see if this color combination could translate into home design so I did some serious internet searching and here's what I found.

Elements of Style

One Kings Lane

girls room decorating | target threshold | perfectly imperfect
Perfectly Imperfect

It really was a struggle to find many photos with this color combination in home design- what do you guys think?  Would you try this color combo in your home or is this one best left to fashion?












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...