Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Friday : Ivory Lane

This week's Fashion Friday has been inspired by Emily from Ivory Lane (formerly The Jacksons).  I love how put-together and fashionable Emily always looks and this week I chose her A Little Leopard outfit.
This look is all about being soft, rich and feminine and that's exactly how I wanted my design to feel.

Ballard Designs Griffin Sofa
Ballard Designs Celine Cheetah Rug
Lamps Plus Possini Euro Stacked Crystal Lamp
Crate and Barrel Clairemont Coffee Table
Home Decorators Mirai Mirror
Home Decorators Vincent Tufted Slipper Chair
Pottery Barn Velvet Drape
Target Round Pedestal Table
Etsy Shop Woodyliana Bengal Bazaar Pillow
Target Threshold Ombre Lumbar Pillow

4 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for animal prints - I LOVE that rug! The lines on that sofa are great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the rug a great animal print without being "whoa animal print"!? Thanks Amberly!

      Delete
  2. This is such a sophisticated decor look! I just discovered your blog and may I say you are extremely talented! Looking forward to more posts xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...