Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Grey and Fuchsia Nursery E-Design

My latest project has been designing a baby nursery for a friend.  Her only request was that it be charcoal grey and fuchsia.  I wanted the look of the room to be chic and modern but still soft.  I chose to go with mostly gender neutral staples so that the fuchsia could easily be swapped out for a boy friendly color in the future!  To keep things light I chose a lot of white furniture, including a white and mirrored cabinet from Home Decorators.  I like the idea of using a a cabinet or buffet as the changing table so it can be re-purposed somewhere else in the home when it's no longer needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...