Monday, April 20, 2015

New Look for Olive Lane and a Summer Inspired Bar Cart




Woah, hey remember me?  Your friendly blogger at Olive Lane that dropped off for a few weeks there? I'm back!   And I have a fresh new look!  What do you think of the update? The talented ladies of Designer Blogs updated it for me a week or two back and I am loving the fresh clean look.

It's been a busy past few weeks getting ready for this baby to come.  There were a lot of home projects and general organizing going on around here.  And I had my baby shower so that led to lots of time spent organizing the baby's room and getting things washed.  Finally in the home stretch at 36 weeks today!  More to come on the baby's room later...


Today I am sharing my much needed summer time update to my living room bar cart.  When I first got the bar cart I just kind of threw anything "bar" related on it without really taking the time to style it, so un-blogger of me.  I started by clearing everything off of it and starting over to eliminate a lot of the clutter.


I love the combination of bright blue and white with yellow, especially for summer.


What's more summer than a bowl of lemons?


I added the lamp for some height as well as some light (see what I did there) since it serves as a side table to the sofa.



Sources
Bar Cart- Target Threshold
Blue and White Bowl- West Elm (similar)
Gold Glasses - C. Wonder (RIP)
Blue and White Paper Straws- Homegoods

I'm linking up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...