Monday, February 1, 2016

Obsessed with Blue and White

I am still loving a fresh blue and white combo.  Maybe it's because we're in the middle of winter but that bright blue and clean white just makes me feel like easy casual summer time.  Someday when my living/dining room gets a makeover I'm going blue and white for sure.  Here are some of my favorite inspiration pictures.

Pretty Living room.:

Improve the lighting in your home with our list of lighting ideas to transform every room with easy and quick lighting swaps. Cute light fixtures are a simple way and cheap way to makeover a room.:

BLACK and white and blue all over Old Hickory Tannery "Ellsworth" Neutral Spindle-Back Chair:

Coastal Prep in the Pacific Palisades || Studio McGee
i mean, leopard pillows?  could this get any better!?

Navy dining chairs || Studio McGee
again... killing it.



A full room of planks.
Better Homes and Gardens

So until I have time/money to re-do the living/dining room... how bout this cute little ginger jar on my bookshelf?



1 comment:

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...