Friday, September 4, 2015

Here's What...

It's been a while but "Here's What" I'm loving this week...



Ok I'm probably a little late to the game but this week I started posting some unwanted items from my closet on Poshmark and I am totally hooked!  This is such a great way to clear out your closet and make a little extra cash to purchase new goodies for next season!  Follow my closet here and if you join use this code PAPOQ to get an extra $5 off your first purchase!

Nordstrom is running their end of summer clearance sale and I just scored this Free People tank for $34.80.  I love the long length and it looks so comfy!


Every designer has their "go to" styling accessories and I really enjoyed reading Claire Brody's list of favorites.  She is one of my fav bloggers so be sure to check out her site!


I have major design crush on Studio McGee- they can do no wrong in my book!  My parents just moved and their new house has 3 fireplaces with mantels!  I loved this guide from Studio McGee for some inspiration to styling mantels.

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...