Friday, May 22, 2015

Here's What...





A few of my favorite random things right now...


I love this kitchen so much.  It's such a nice change of pace from all the white on white kitchens I've been seeing lately- not that I don't love them too.  I'm really loving the brushed gold hardware too.  Great example of mixing metals in the kitchen to warm up the space.


I was in Loft last weekend and their shorts game is on point.  I loved like 5 different pairs but I loved these most of all.  I'm picturing them with this sleeveless chambray shirt.  Yes, please!


Warm Weather = Sangria Time.  I pinned these recipes from Domaine and can't wait to try them out.  The one in the photo is the Tropical Sangria with guava and passion fruit- yum.


Recently a bunch of super talented bloggers and designers completed a One Room Challenge- to completely flip a room in 6 weeks.  There were so many amazing rooms but this bathroom by Vanessa Francis Design for her teenage daughter really stood out to me.  You have to check out her full blog post to see the before and after.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...