Monday, April 27, 2015

Get the Look: Dining Room

Lately I've had my mind on a new design for our dining room.  We have dark grey walls and dark furniture and it just doesn't suit the light and bright look that I've been moving towards in my home... but with a baby on the way in less than a month that's going to be on the back burner for a bit.  In the meantime I'll just keep pinning away!  


This dining room from Linda McDougland Design caught my eye on Pinterest.  I love how simple the design is.  It definitely fits that comfortable, easy style I want for my home. Here are a few pieces I found so you can recreate the look yourself!


Sources




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...