Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Home Office Update

Feminine Home Office Update White and Gold Leopard www.olivelaneinteriors.com

I've probably changed my home office 10 times in the past 2 years and knowing me it will probably change again but here's what it looks like today!

White Desk Feminine Home Office Update White and Gold Leopard www.olivelaneinteriors.com

What's new?  First starters- I traded in my 8 year old laptop for this fancy new Mac.  Next, I upgraded my pinboard to this gold framed beauty which I found at Pottery Barn Teen.

Braemore Jamil Natural Leopard Pillow Desk Chair www.olivelaneinteriors.com


Keeping up with the lux feel of the pinboard, I made this leopard pillow.  Fabric is Braemore- Jamil Natural from the Fabric Mill. 

Agate Box and Gold iPhone www.olivelaneinteriors.com

I like to keep my desk neat and clean so I use this little agate box to keep scrap paper, receipts and any other odds and ends.  I bought it a few years ago but its from Jonathan Adler's Happy Chic collection for JCPenney.

Feminine Home Office Update White and Gold Leopard www.olivelaneinteriors.com

Source List
Desk Chair: Home Goods





11 Magnolia Lane

1 comment:

  1. This looks great--pinned it! I've been eyeing that desk at World Market so I'm glad to see how nice it looks in your space. Thanks for linking up to the Pretty Preppy Party.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...