Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blog Sale!

There comes a time in everyone's life when they're just "over" some of the things in their house.  It doesn't mean they're bad or out of style- you're just over it and that's ok!

I have a few things around my house that I'm over and instead of tossing them I'm sharing the love with my readers!  E-mail me if you see something you like.  All prices listed below include shipping within US.


Pictured Above
Schumacher Hot House Flowers- Spark  20" x 20" Pillow Cover: $65.00  SOLD
Teal Lattice 20" x 20" Pillow Cover: $25.00


"And They Lived Happily Ever After" Pillow- $12.00


Audubon Bird Prints- Set of 2 Framed Each 23.5"h x 17.5"w: $65.00 SOLD


E-mail me if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...