Monday, August 12, 2013

Family Room Update

The one room in my house that has never felt quite complete has been our family room.  I've always been put off by the color on the walls (pinky-beige) so I kept putting it off until we could get it painted.  Well... it's been painted!  But before I reveal what it looks like today I wanted to show you the plan for the room.



As soon as I saw this rug from Rugs USA I knew it would be perfect for the room and it really inspired me to choose Sherwin Williams' Mindful Gray SW7016.



Stay tuned for updates!


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the coffee table! can't wait to see the completed living room!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ash! I actually found a DIY using an ikea coffee table that looks just like the west elm one! I'm going to give it a try this weekend!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...