Friday, July 19, 2013

Fashion Friday : Stella & Dot's New Fall Line


The new Stella & Dot Fall line is available to purchase today!  It's always exciting when a new line is launched and this fall line is no exception.  I'm predicting this fall to be all about mixing metals and statement necklaces.  Here are just a few of my favorites!  

1. The Sutton:  I love this necklace because it can be worn 5 ways!  It can be worn long or statement and with or without the crystal strand or the crystal strand on it's own!  Mixing metals is perfect for fall.

2. Portia Bracelet:  Really interesting gold metal link chain in the center with some silver and crystal accents.  Perfect match to the Sutton.  Again with the mixing of metals...

3. Gilded Arrow Ring:  Simple little ring to match the Gilded Arrow Bangle.

4. Frida Necklace:  Hello, color!  Perfect way to carry the neon trend into fall.

5. Allegra Necklace:  Another great statement necklace for fall.  Bold and modern but with a little glam around a few of the stones.  I can see this necklace being worn day or night.

6. Nancy Studs:  Perfect earrings to compliment all of the statement necklaces out this fall. 


See the entire fall line when you shop my Stella & Dot website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...