Friday, June 14, 2013

Fashion Friday : I'm a Stella & Dot Stylist!

Big Fashion Friday news!  
I'm officially a Stella & Dot stylist!  I am so excited to start this new venture and had to share it with all of you!  Stella & Dot has really beautiful jewelry and I love the range.  They have really delicate pretty pieces and then have big fabulous statement jewelry.  There really is something for everyone!

I hope you'll check out my website and if you see something you like or have questions shoot me an e-mail!
Right now for every $50 you spend, you will get $25 in dot dollars to use in July!

Juniper Statement Necklace
One of the first pieces I selected for my starter set was the Juniper Statement necklace.  Lately I have been obsessed with cobalt blue and kelly green for summer.  It's perfect for a wedding I'll be attending at the end of summer.  Here's how I plan on styling it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...