Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Welcome Summer- Nautical Favorites

It has been too long friends!  My apologies for disappearing the past week.  After getting back from our amazing vacation in San Francisco/Sonoma (more details to come on that!) things were a little hectic around here with a nasty cold working its way through the house and the normal craziness that follows after taking a week long vacation but I am happy to say I am back and so excited to be blogging again!  Big thank you to Grady for guest blogging for me!

Happy belated Memorial Day everyone!  Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer so to welcome the warm weather and waves that come with summer today I'm sharing a few of my favorite nautical things!



1.  Caitlin Wilson Textiles - Navy Links Pillow & Mint Anchors Away Pillow
2.  J.Crew - Ratti Regatta Short
3.  J.Crew Factory - Stripe Anchor Graphic Tee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...